4.28.2009

Ooh it's a rainbow...

in the simple stuff --  I  love pens!!!    tee hee
Can you pick just one??? hmmm!          
  can ya, HUH ???   
Maybe YOU can easily walk past the pen aisle when you walk through the office supply section.
For me ... it's worse than shoes!!   Well, duh, they're less expensive and easy to buy in many colors.
I can barely make it through a pen aisle without at least looking and smiling - remembering that I need to have a smidgen of self control (so I don't buy too many)!!  
Seriously though, I don't own all these either, I just had to snag a picture of them for "anytime" giggles and grins!!
HonuGirl

1 comment:

  1. I love pens too. It makes writing more fun. It makes the paper prettier too. Yeah...Art Media pen section is fun...but we might fight over the purple ones. Why write in black, if you can write in purple?
    Rhonda ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?