4.28.2009

Happiness ...

although sometimes elusive  I confess to finding it at the grocery store!!
True statement!!
Last weekend I was at Trader Joe's looking for that
"special" something.
You know, that "just right" thing a girl looks for when she begins her weekend...
chocolate  + wine =
a little happiness . . .
Check it out ... they bottled it!!!    
At first I thought it was a spoof on Walmart's smiley guy... since the price was so low.  Nope!  Just an added value to the happiness project, affordability.   
heh heh --   'n Daddy said money can't buy happiness (uh, but don't tell him I bought the wine either... k?)
I liked it so much I almost bought a second bottle to take to a friend, so we could catch up on life with country music and endless laughter.   
Yeah, well anyway.
Which is just ONE reason why it makes no sense that I walked outta that store without the chocolate.  
Sheesh, Dory.    
Then again, I did just walk away with a happiness plan in a bottle!!   
HonuGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya thinkin?