4.16.2009

I stand corrected…

Sometimes, SIZE does matter!

 

I said goodbye to George this week. Don't get me wrong, I loved George.

When I first brought George home, he was my hero. He could really heat things up at dinner time.

He's been around for a couple of years now; turned up the heat to many a main dish; prepared many perfectly timed services and was always ready at a moment's notice. Needless to say – he was HOT and did great things in the kitchen.

However, time changes things. As goes the saying "size matters"; this week, I replaced old George with a Lean Mean George II (The Grillerator).

~

George II is A-MAZING!!! He actually has {get this} a POWER switch (hah!).

ON/OFF … tee hee! And he's sizable… as if that is not enough to adore George II … there's more:

  • Variable temperature control button
  • Temperature display
  • Release handles
  • Timer control button
  • Timer light
  • Removable parts for cleaning

 

Old George will find a good home; one less demanding, I'm sure. But given that my boys are growing like crazy (includes the size of appetites) – well, poor old George just couldn't keep up.

George II and I are getting along great. Uhhh, now let's talk about that shrinking counter space… yep, SIZE matters!!!

HonuGirl

1 comment:

  1. How much steam heat can a girl take? Sometimes it takes a little contact sizzle! (oops,was that taking it too far?)

    super cute post and congrats to you and George

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?