4.17.2009

Contrasting views...

While sorting through photos I came across this beauty.  
As I'm thinkin' of a blog comment to appropriately depict the innocence and sweetness of the moment.  Hmmm, so adorable...
I was interrupted; the pause of my clicking the keyboard seemed a perfect opportunity for the younger of my two incredible boys to ask for assistance downloading a new picture for his bedroom door. 
Yep, I lost my train of thought on that one.   
I sat wondering if he knew how aptly it described his room...  alas, he had caught the full meaning as he showed me that he added a hand-drawn nuclear waste icon and a skeleton too.
But that's not all -- about 15 minutes later (still no sign of a blog thought) he looked curiously cute yet somewhat suspicious.  I followed cautiously as he took my hand, asked me to close my eyes, and opened that newly decorated door (now clearly marked "DO NOT ENTER!")  
With a flick of the light switch and uncovered eyes... oh, the irony -- could this really be 
                        a clean room?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
HonuGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya thinkin?