4.16.2009

hmmm...

I really did try to blog.
       The thing is...
Although there are many thoughts fliting about in this quirky brain of mine -- I can't seem to shake 'em out.
The thing is...
The thoughts multiply and seem to cover a kabillion different topics but remain tightly jumbled together.  
The thing is...
When I shake my head, they all rattle horribly, nothing filters out or clumps together to make a whole thought of many little ones.  
The thing is ...
I've discovered nothing good becomes of shaking  at ALL {my head just hurts}!
So I went surfing the internet while waiting for my shaken brain syndrome to settle and here's what I found:
This is like retail therapy... only looking is free!
                        
                            
         ow!?...                       
                  
                   
A goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again.  ~Author Unknown
The thing is ...
                
HonuGirl

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY agree with the free retail therapy, friend. But the tattoo? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. Which is why I virtual shop -- that's like a virtual tattoo or something, right?? ahem... ok enuf, moving on!

    {BTW ~ gotta tell the guys that there's no such thing as virtual jewelry!}

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?