8.18.2008

Lose Your Love Handles in 3 Moves…

About advertising and inchworms. A friend of mine is concerned about having "a spare tire" (love handles) around the middle. Personally, there’s not a whole lot of love on my part toward that someone who actually plans to grab one of those… uhh handles. Hearing a need my ‘helpful’ inner voice said – ohhh, I know. I love recommending workouts. I can find a site to recommend for removing these ‘handles’ and share the love! I did just that. I searched online. I read numerous articles. Finally! I found the “right one”. A popular fitness magazine published many online. It seemed simple – easy even! It stated in big bold letters – “Lose Your Love Handles in 3 Moves” They even posted pictures of how to do the 3 moves. Can’t get any better than that, right? Just for kicks, I’ve posted the URL and diagrams – so as not to confuse you (I’m helpful that way) Lose Your Love Handles in 3 Moves
Stability-Ball Twist Roll and Curl
Medicine-Ball Twist Pay attention now. Do not expect to truly lose those handles in 3 Moves … I tried it already -- I did all 3 of those moves. Then waited. I have to say – it was rather disappointing. Nothing happened. I waited 30 more minutes -- still nothing. It's too bad... I really thought that would be the perfect workout for my friend. I guess my friend will have to work on that alone. Hummph! However, I am continuing my research as I'm more concerned with my abs than uhh those unloving handle thingies. Soon after I linked to the most intriguing articles entitled: "Get a Flat Belly in 10 Minutes" but I much prefer NOW rather than 10 minutes from now (I'm impatient sometimes) "Flat Abs Now! The Inchworm Push-Up" Whooo Hoo!! Doesn’t that sound like fun? Heh, heh - I can’t wait to watch that little inchworm do push-ups and begin sculpting my abs. Gee, I certainly hope it doesn’t tickle too much!!!

HonuGirl

1 comment:

Whaddya thinkin?