8.14.2008

I know, I know...

Wouldn't it be nice if I had actually updated this?
I have so much to say.
Yet, I am so far behind.
Quick update:
The sprinkler fix worked - for a couple of days.
I actually was able to sleep 2 nights in a row -- no sprinkler at 4:22am.
Then Tuesday the maintenance crew arrived. They - um - "fixed" it.
It didn't hit the concrete wall at 4:22am
The next morning it began at 4:20 am.
ARGGHH!
Oh, it is turned completely toward the plants.
And it's not as loud as before.
But still - I can't sleep through the noise.
I give up.
I need to go to bed now ...
4:20am is pretty early.
Apparently I must be awake to hear the plants outside receive adequate moisture before any sane human being is awake to enjoy their beautiful flourishing foliage... not to mention
... the spiders are probably thirsty again.
HonuGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya thinkin?