9.09.2008

Can they BE any cuter?

"Where's you? " That's what she said ... right after she saw this picture on my camera. Naturally, I had to accomodate her... Which is when I took this ... Oh... who, you ask is this lovely little one? Sorry, where are my manners. Blog, meet Maty. Maty is my 2 year old, uh-umm, "great" niece. {Yes, I have a nephew whose old enough to be married with a child.} She's still my niece, who is ... great. This is my Nephew, Mathew, and his wife, Miranda. Matlyn is their sweet little girl. They live south of Corvallis. Where they share space with a horse, some goats, half a dozen chickens, 2 dogs, a hot tub and a play structure -- in short, a little slice of heaven on earth. Which I was delighted to discover while attending the family BBQ this weekend. You see, Blog, I simply couldn't help myself. Maty was such a willing subject. Um, then again, maybe she was a little worried about the number of extended family members who had invaded... It was as if she followed me everywhere. hmmm. I secretly wondered if she knew that I had my camera at the ready. I am a sucker for random displays of 'cuteness'. Uh-oh, then enter ... her cousins! Jeffrey and Aaron covering their cousin Maty with sand. She's having SOOO much fun hmm... or perhaps demonstrating a damsel in distress??? Next, she wanted to introduce me to her horse, Tess. It was nice that she agreed to let her Mom hold cousin NaKysha (my 1 yr old niece) However. This lasted only a few minutes... when Maty decided she didn't want her Mom to hold any one else who qualified for "cuteness" photos. To keep the cuteness equation in tact ... we put Cutie 1 yr + Cutie 2 yr together and captured the sum of absolutely adorable!! Until ... yep - that look on NaKysha says it all. "THE look" that says ... I'm done with this cute session, now!!

Moving right along ... Uncle Steve (Grandpa to Maty) NaKysha's mom, is my sister Tammy. After about 50 pix of these two cuties on my camera. My boys were worried that I wanted a girl. NAHHH... I can't have them thinking like that... I wouldn't trade all the girl cuteness in the world for my boys -- who break through the perimeter of the fence, track down a snake, delivering it to me with such pride! NO WAY! I love that my boys will be boys!! Besides, check these out for cuteness.

What a shameless display of family fun!!

HonuGirl

1 comment:

  1. Oh the cuteness of it all...I can't hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?