12.11.2008

Since I brought it up...

Reading books bring such joy!
Jason LOVES to read!   
So far this week he's finished 
Treasure Island, 
The Picture of Dorian Gray, 
and   started a new book...
The Changling (number III in the Wormling Series).
I'm still reading that celebrity book.
Today before leaving for school he asked if he could take two of his new books (the one he just started and the next in the series).  
I said:  "Why don't you just take the one you're reading?"
His reply:   "Because if Miss B lets me read at recess, I might finish it and I want to have the next one to read on the bus ride home."
I agreed:   "Great plan.  Why didn't I think of that?"
I took my book to the gym today read it while on the treadmill.   
I feel better.  
HonuGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya thinkin?