12.22.2008

I may be stuck by the snow...

but I have enough espresso and milk for a week...
(and flat cookies) 
  
 
what more do I need?
Except of course, some good company!!
Usually the elves are difficult to catch...
but I caught this one posing the other day -- perhaps a bit too cute to avoid the camera!
Mu-ah!!!
Although, I managed to venture out to get the mail (and take out recycling) today....
Drug myself through the snow, all bundled and warm... so worth it -- I had a card and a wonderfully warm gift too!  
Aww... thanks!
Proof to a friend that I've been reading!
Uh, truth is, I had a lot to say... it's just not ready to publish yet; fingers (& brain) are frozen... will type more later!   
HonuGirl

1 comment:

  1. What would you say if I told you that I am jealous of all your snow and being housebound? 'Cuz I am!

    Hope you stay snug as a bug...you are all cute as bugs anyway!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?