12.29.2008

No Blog? uhhh, my excuse?

There really isn't one.   
Well then, moving on...
Christmas was nice.  Quiet. Simple. Blessed.
(yes, that really was our tree
Lego ornament and all! )
We enjoyed time with family; back to the basics.
(paying close attention while G-pa read the Christmas story)
Wow... Dad's Bible looks as old as the Christmas story.
(Jesus is the ultimate gift -  and that story remains unchanged) 
You done yet Papa Jo?
(why are there so many people here?) 
A Snoopy moment!
(but without the tail wag)
Not sure what's next...
pretty certain she can open it her way!!
I know there are more pictures than words.  But I promised no excuses and that's pretty much all I got ... unless you don't mind my ZZZZZZZZZZ.    
(oh no blog, looks like we lost her again... she's tired.)
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your little tree. I love the way it's valiantly supporting the Lego ornament. And the baby girl is so sweet. Gotta... get... the... wrapping... OFF.

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?