12.19.2008

RIP

There is goes.   
The last day of the first week of snow uhh  w/o King ... um  of working full-time is over.    
Well, almost it's 11:55 pm Friday night.   Somehow it was suppose to be less stressful in the pre-play of this week.
I would have written more, but my fingers are frozen, my brain is fried, my feet are aching and my eyes are mere slits below my eyebrows...  a n d   I'm  lonely.
Oh yeah ... and I'm painfully aware that my body is MAD at me for missing workouts all week long!
Hmmmph!!
How's that for pessimism KL???
It's been a COLD, long week.   But all in all, it was good, I just can't remember why.
HonuGirl

1 comment:

  1. It makes me feel terrible that I somehow managed to NOT read this post. So tell me who is King? Isn't he your workout partner? I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages, btw...how are you?

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?