2.16.2010

Days 2, 3 and 4 ...

Update, sans sugar …


Day 2 – a stellar Day!!



At the office I had a great day. I accomplished so much. Must have been a result of the extra time I spent in my cube; you could say I was focused … or more truthfully, I am avoiding the Baroness of Sugar, who maintains an office space just around the corner from me. You see, in order to visit the coffee room, restroom, printer, copier, fax machine, and even my mail slot I must walk past her space. She is the keeper of the treats at that corner cube. The good news is, everyone loved my red & pink almond snicker doodles!! Many people stopped by to thank me (I had to take them at their word for their flavorful, delicious, sweetness). For those of you who know my usual lack of self-control for sweet – I must honestly admit – I did NOT cheat.  Hah, fooled yah.

Even during the evening, while I enjoyed conversation and a nice dinner with my BFF – I only had to use to 2 "exceptions" on the sugar options list – I thought that was pretty good, considering. Then we worked out … Day 2 ROCKS!



Day 3 – Friday is a great day!

Nothing special to report at the office; the treat corner had dwindled to cookies that are not tempting, I like coffee with cream (no sugar), and mixed nuts are good snack foods (reminded self often not to eat too many). I visited my dear friend – soon to be moving to Washington, she's selling her house and moving in with her sweetheart. I will miss her bunches. She offered me treats (twice) I was able to resist with ease. Later on Tony & I watched a movie and Day 3 ended with success as well.





Day 4 – Business Symposium (who had time for sugar?)

No cheating necessary. I was alert, focused and enthralled by the speakers during the business training sessions today. I brought lunch from home, and XS drinks were my liquid energy boosted with 4900% of Vitamin B, zero carbs, zero sugar, and few calories – I was awake for many hours of business training as well as my social "what's new" time – what an incredible day!





[ oops – looks like I forgot to post this… ]


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya thinkin?