12.13.2009

Got power ?

... many thanks to a few diagnostic friends and Sweet-T's extra power supply (stripped from an unused computer in the garage) ...
my computer LIVES again -- whoo hoo!
I'm so glad to have my computer in tact. Hmm, could it be that simple? I sometimes feel like my power supply is zapped -- are there extras anywhere for me? If only it were that easy... hah!
No worries though, I believe my technology is fully functional (monitor is still working). More than I can say for my eyes which feel rather scratchy right now.
Well -- I am ignoring my need for a new cell phone and headset. It's just gona have to wait a while.
=)
One big relief was that the school photo discs were ejected unscathed (since the drives locked down when my computer died, slight concern for photos disc noted).
Here they are -- Jason and Jeffrey 2009
YES, really, it's them. I keep testing their history to be sure they are mine; it seems only yesterday they were a mere 6 and 9. But, here before you is a 12 year old Jason (whose sometimes I'd say was preparing for college) and Jeffrey who is 9 (and seems much more like a teen than I'd expect). I'm glad it's just them as I'm not getting older -- I figure with age, it's a calendar and I'm turning the page.
=)
Some presents are wrapped and the tree's decorated.
The computer is humming a quiet, steady (sans clicking) tune. My brain however is in need of some sleep.
Thanks for being there for me my techie friends -- love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya thinkin?