12.09.2009

Cannot Compute...

seriously...
I'm borrowing a laptop for this post, which has generously been loaned to me by Sweet-T (many thanks).
~
A power outage did the big TKO countdown on my computer this weekend. Although, it was a peaceful 7 hours of candles, blankets, chinese take-out, and starbucks (yeah weird, but I couldn't make my latte in the morning -- it had to be done).
~
Learning that my monitor outlived my CPU - creepy, yet mildly humorous and a bit ironic, ya think?
~
Its late, I'm overwhelmed with what's still not done, yet clearly I'm cyber twiddling with my blog (also facebook and my email).
What's that all about anyway??
~
Is it addiction ~ insanity ~ avoidance ~ distraction ....
does anyone really know... or care?
Being optimistic -- let's just say that I cared enough about my blogger friends to spend a few minutes ignoring the chaos to let you know I'm ok!!
~
Well then -- check that off the list! Now I have to go panic about the rest (or sleep, yeah, that's another option).

2 comments:

  1. I tink it's a nice break frm the norm 2 unplug every so often

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if involuntarily.

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?