6.07.2009

Plans change...

Oh how I wanted to rest today.
I had high hopes of writing a blog today.
I wanted to go to church today.
I had a to-do list a mile long for today.
The boys wanted to go see their Aunt J today.
**
I did not want to be in the hospital waiting room worrying and wondering today.
I did not want to hear that my Dad had being admitted here.
I did not want to hear the doctor say they can't determine why he was bleeding internally.
**
I was comforted to be with all six of my siblings today.
I was glad when I heard the bleeding had ceased.
I was happy to know Dad's vitals and blood count were within normal range.
I was relieved to know that he will be resting in the hospital (with pain meds administered); until such time as they can answer the "unknowns".
**
Now, I blog to say please pray ... just as I know plans change
... prayer changes things too!!
blogging off for now...

3 comments:

  1. Praying for your dad! And your wonderful family. Take care, Jolene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's you're dad doing? Praying.
    -Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks friends... updated with tonight's post. progressing with time.

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?