2.03.2009

My Post-its don’t rhyme…

There was a pink Post-it to remind me to blog;

… a second covered it with: "U need to JOG"

soon a third took over – "I love you!" it read.

…so priceless; he wrote it in permanent red.

Next, clearing my desk to locate a mouse or that pen

… I found this sweet Post-it with scribbles AND then…

I uncovered the second which was WAY overdue

… a sigh did escape as below Post-it two

 

I'd almost forgotten why I sat in this place

… it's a BLOG I must write and begin it post-haste!!

 

So tonight I deliver my Post-it Note blues

… it's all that I've got except for great shoes!!

 

 

Yikes!! Seriously blog friends, I need help.

[If you switch that around a bit it reads:

Blog Friends, I seriously need help. Yikes!]

Funny how true it is???

 

Dr. Seuss and I could never agree…

I mix it all up and toss it like Yahtzee!

So sorry – my mind won't release the rhyme

Uhhh, I'm going to go to bed now . . .

until   N E X T   t i m e!

1 comment:

  1. That was too cute! Love the rhyme and glad that you found your post it note reminder to BLOG!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?