2.03.2011

Flip the page...

just like that another month begins.


How does it happen so fast?

~

Happy news ... I've been doctor-approved for "light" workouts!   YAY!

                  Sad news  ....  I'm S I C K    short lived joy   ~   


I tried going to work today, but came home at 9.   I've been sick a couple of days... well, a number of days (feels like a week).

Anyway... truth is, I'm not just 'under the weather'; I feel like the weather van ran me down and backed over me a couple of times, called the network and let the rest of the fleet finish me off.     


Ugghh.


So here's me hoping someone will flip the page so I can be well and actually begin this month, this new year, without being in pain or extremely uncomfortable with a sinus head cold.


p l e a s e !!!

                                           Honugirl          



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya thinkin?