3.25.2009

"Miss Kissing You Goodbye..."

Those were the last words from my boys before leaving on a trip to Cancun for Spring Break with their Dad & Miss K.  
Today they called to say hello and share the happenings so far this week... 
Jason's highlights:    "we saw the ruins" "i bought a new chess set" "how cold is it there -- it's still 85 here"   "today we're going snorkeling"  "i lost a Lego piece on the plane; it's the important one that holds the helicopter blades on" "one more thing...  I love you, Mom"
Jeffrey said "listen to this mom" holding the phone over the balcony so i could hear the ocean.  "mom why does your voice sound down"  "oh, you still have to work?  Sorry Mom" "we went to the Shrimp Basket for dinner last night" "I sat in first class on the plane"  "can I tell you what i bought you?"  "it's going to be a fun day"   "Muuu-AH  I love you."  
Until the kiss to say "Hello"...  I'll remember kissing you goodbye!!
mu-ah!
HonuGirl

1 comment:

  1. You got me all choked up! I'm sure you'll be kissing them hello before you know it.

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?