8.01.2012

Sweet addictions...

Some things are best explained by visiting our parents' home as adults.

I'm fully convinced that my sweet-addictions stemmed from a well-stocked pantry.   These shelves are credited to my Dad!!



For years now my boys have fondly referred to my Dad's (Papa's) pantry as "the candy room."   At first glance into Papa's pantry --could this be the reason?

hmmm ... fortunately, now they can reach ALL the jars without exposing me to any most temptations ~ well, there are those gold wrapped almond Kisses Dad tries to hide from me {"hey ... while you're in there can you reach one for me?}  

What?   Like I'm going to actually choose the Craisins strategically placed to provide a healthy option.   hah!

Such SWEET memories!


     H o n u  g i r l                         




No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya thinkin?