6.07.2012

this is NOT Facebook …




Right?


teens –– since when do they have censorship power over photos their mom takes?  Hmmm… do tell?

Maybe, just maybe it’s because they have SO many friends on FB that *suddenly* the peer power expands -- to censoring a mom’s posts.

Well FINE!    I’m ok with adhering to the not-to-be-shared or tagged, NOT-for-FB post photos
…
but, I only agreed to keep the pix off FB, last I checked my this is my blogspot  not FB!!!    Hah.
    =) 
Jason posing as a blonde teen  
J-Ace ...  Jazzman
whoah!  looks like a pix of his dad as a teen 

preview of hairstyle for marching band

ponytail for  Jr Rose Festival Parade    


not to seem unequally censored 
… 


  
            
    




but ya just can’t post what you haven’t been able to capture on screen 



 


a brother bookends photo

 

but sometimes
I can sneak up on him ...
 
   

oh now .... "don't worry, I won't post these--  on FB!!"    mwahhhahhhaaa!!!  



     H o n u  g i r l                         



2 comments:

  1. Da boyz are so handsome! Hope all things are going great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I've been spoiled with such great kids!

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?