11.17.2011

I know ... right?

just a glimpse into the teen vernacular...



" that's what SHE said! "

" T.M.I. Mom "        (too much information...  unless you know video-game-talk = too many items/input)
 
" ... who knew? "


" I'm a teen, Mom ...   it's what teens do "

" Yah, like, right"

" Whaaat? "  (after this one ... the next sentence usually mimics that s l o w speech pattern)

" yah, I know, right?

~
As a mom of a teen and tween, it seems parent vocabulary is seriously affected too...
~
" nice try "

" wonder how that will work out for you? "

" I love you too much to argue "

" that's what PARENTS' say "  

" teens, who knew? "

" hmm, I'm a Mom ~ that's what Mom's do "

" ... TMI gotta love it "

Honestly though I have no complaints ... since in between all the other stuff I still get to hear ...





tee hee....  I know ... right?



     H o n u  g i r l                         






1 comment:

  1. Some days I think if I hear "like, ya know?" one more time my brain will implode.
    ....ya know right?...

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?