3.23.2011

Music soothes the soul ...






cousin NaKysha greets Jason before concert


(only slightly embarrassing, but then mom pulled out the camera)


 -- three performances, two concerts, a solo all in one week --

Jason playing alto saxophone solo for Jazz band, Advanced Band

She listens intently 


Jason jams in the choir room to relax!


 First concert at a high school -- April they play at OSU


the end brings relaxed smiles.


                                           Honugirl          

2 comments:

  1. HEY! I can comment. Woot! Your boyz have grown SO much, my goodness. Tell them good luck at OSU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaayy! I checked my settings yesterday ... unchecked the mark that said "block Katie" so all is well (just kidding!) I looked at all the settings then threatened blogger ~ apparently virtual threats work!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Whaddya thinkin?